Department 16– Evergreen Trees
Gretchen Oberst, Chairperson– 570-345-6531
Evergreen Trees Rules
1. Trees to be exhibited shall be within six to eight feet height range, measuring from the bottom of the handle to the top of the tip.
2. All trees must have been grown in Pennsylvania on land owned or operated by the exhibitor.
3. No trees may be exhibited that have been sprayed to add artificial color.
4. No trees may be exhibited to which limbs or foliage that did not grow naturally in place have been added.
5. Tree may be exhibited as they have grown naturally or they may be shaped by the exhibitor.
6. Trees must be fresh cut.
7. Exhibitors may enter as many classes as they wish, but only one exhibit per class per exhibitor.
8. Exhibitors must provide their own stand.
01. Douglas Fir
02. Fraser Fir
03. Other Fir
04. Blue Spruce
05. Norway Spruce
06. Other Spruce
07. White Pine
08. Scotch Pine
09. Other Pine
Premiums: 1st-$30.00; 2nd-$15.00; 3rd-$10.00
ENTRY FEE: $3.00